Monday, June 28, 2010

Progress in Summer

Today I have been working on composition (in Latin of course) to better my skills. I am hoping to start posting bilingual posts in conjunction with this endeavor and welcome any and all corrections. The Wikilang for Latin is coming along nice and soon I will work on finishing the verb page. It's hard to find time between learning Greek and Latin and working on active use. I have also found myself enraptured with a number of other languages which I hope to learn in the future.

Hodie compositionem Latinam scribebam ut peritus fierem. Spero nuntia in linguis duobus scribere cum hoc commisso ac correctiones de compositionibus meis sunt boni. "Wikilang" Latina est bona moxque paginam verborum finire temptabo. Difficile est finire cum Graecum et Latinum discam usumque activum laborem. Inveni multas linguas alias, quas spero discere quoque.

No comments:

Post a Comment